- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
July 3, 2019 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
June 28, 2019 – FAA reminds us to keep safety rules front and center while traveling during the July 4th holiday.
June 27, 2019 – Rebate reservations must be made within 90 days of installation.
June 26, 2019 – FAA continues to evaluate Boeing's software modifications and is developing necessary training requirements.
June 24, 2019 – The 358 grants will fund infrastructure projects at 327 airports around the country.
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $9.6 Million in Infrastructure Grants to 19 Airports in Alabama (06/24/2019)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1 Million Infrastructure Grant for North Dakota Airports (06/24/2019)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1 Million Infrastructure Grant for South Dakota Airports (06/24/2019)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1 Million Infrastructure Grant to Lebanon Municipal Airport in New Hampshire (06/24/2019)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1.3 Million in Infrastructure Grants to 2 Airports in Nebraska (06/24/2019)
- Supersonic Flight (06/28/2019)
- FAA Proposes Improvements for South Florida Airspace (06/12/2019)
- La FAA Propone Mejoras para el Espacio Aéreo del Sur de la Florida (06/12/2019)
- Continuous Lower Energy, Emissions, and Noise (CLEEN) Program (06/04/2019)
- What is the Space Data Integrator (SDI)? (06/04/2019)
- Uber Elevate Urban Air Mobility Summit 2019, “Uber Elevate Urban Air Mobility Summit 2019” (06/11/2019)
- UAS Symposium, “Safety First” (06/03/2019)
- COMSTAC, “A Rebirth in Innovation” (05/30/2019)
- Aviation Insurance Association, “Rising to Meet the Challenge” (05/06/2019)
- AUVSI XPONENTIAL, “AUVSI XPONENTIAL” (05/01/2019)
- Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (03/27/2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)